Thy Pageviewers


A Globally Connected Institution of Science and Technology

Search This Blog

Friday 8 March 2013

ICT Checking (2)

Hello~

I have checked your CNY posters yesterday and found that you guys didn't put your title as what was expected from Mr Chua. Just a recap of your title, register number_name_homework name (i.e CNY, Keynote).

Please go and check your file names because I am not going to count them in as submitted unless it is according to the format above. I remember that there are 3 people whose file names were only CNY poster. For this renaming, if you forget to do it today, please inform me. I will push the deadline till Monday, 5pm.

Pei Ling~

EDIT: The deadline is postponed to Monday, 5pm. If I do not see your files by then, good luck(:

4 comments:

  1. hi pei ling can u pls postponed the deadline as checked the class blog late:D srr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you postpone the deadline for me? I already submitted but I need to check if I had named it correctly again. I can't check it from home as have some weird problem thing. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What are we supposed to do for the keynotes thingy?

    ReplyDelete
  4. can you also extend the deadline by a day just for me to check the naming because I have problems connecting to the school's server @ home

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.